Yagoona is an Aboriginal word that means “now” or “today.” In the past Yagoona was a thriving community for banks and retailers (but they left perhaps in favour of nearby more desirable suburbs and other economic factors). But in the future expect the rejuvenation and revitalisation especially of the town centre (with support from the residents and suggestions that include having a larger supermarket). These suggested changes though can have some effects especially on the Yagoona’s identity.
Yagoona was home to Australia’s first McDonald’s. Now the suburb is home to the Yagoona Public School, Christ the King Catholic School, Al Sadiq College, Gazzard Park, George Green Oval, Gillman Reserve and other facilities that make Yagoona living reasonably good and convenient.
Electrician Yagoona 24/7
Add to that the easy access to electrical services that we provide here at Tiger Electrical. No matter what time you call we always have an electrician or a team ready to be deployed to attend to the electrical emergency.
Our electrical services include the following:
- Repair of power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical components
- Safety switches and surge protection (both in residential and commercial structures)
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Thermal imaging to prevent switchboard failure during peak usage hours
Our licensed and insured electricians have already overcome tricky scenarios during repairs and installations. In case of repairs we try to resolve the issue on the spot so that there’s no need for driving back and forth. This is also a great way to minimise the hassle and get back to whatever you’re doing (sleeping, working, studying) before the electrical issue.
Level 2 electrician Yagoona
Our technical services also include handling Level 2 electrical work:
- Connecting or disconnecting a property to or from the power network (for residential, commercial or industrial purposes)
- Prompt repair and troubleshooting if anything goes wrong with the power network services connecting to your property (e.g. storms, damaged underground or overhead service lines)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- New meter installation and configuration
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
- Temporary builder’s service for building sites
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
Our end-to-end solutions include connecting the property to the pole down to installing the last power point in the bedroom. No matter how challenging the scenario our licensed and insured electricians can overcome it all (while completing the job on time and on budget).
Contact us today and the Tiger Electrical team will thoroughly study your requirements. We ensure prompt action and excellent results because electrical service is our expertise.