Just close to the big Roselands Shopping Centre and with a small shopping strip located on King Georges Road, Wiley Park residents don’t need to go far to get the essentials and enjoy modern living. Add to that the Wiley Park Bicentennial Amphitheatre where Christmas and youth events are being held.
Access to transport is also relatively easy because of the Wiley Park railway station and the King Georges Road (plus the Canterbury Road that runs along the suburb’s southern border). In addition, access to technical services is also easy here because of the available professionals and businesses in and near the area.
Electrician Wiley Park 24/7
It’s especially the case in electrical services because residents and business owners can call us here at Tiger Electrical anytime of the day (phone us at 02 4605 0494). Our technical services include the following:
- Repair of power points, wires, switchboards, lighting and controls
- Switchboard upgrades, house rewiring (partial and full rewiring)
- Safety switches and surge protection
- TV points, phone points
- Dimmers, LED lights (including the light fittings and controls)
- Security lighting, sensor lights and smoke alarms
- Proper installation of appliances and exhaust fans
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Emergency lighting installation
- Green energy solutions
- Full electrical installations (for renovations, new constructions and additions)
Our electricians also do safety inspections including detailed thermographic scans to prevent switchboard failures. This is important to prevent electrical downtimes or interruptions in an upcoming crucial event (e.g. corporate function, business grand opening, peak operating hours, holiday celebration, guests or relatives will come over).
Level 2 electrician Wiley Park
We provide end-to-end electrical solutions including connecting a property to the power network and installing the meter. Our Level 2 electrical services include:
- New electrical connections from property to the power network (overhead and/or underground service lines)
- Safe power disconnection (removal of service lines before the property is demolished or renovated)
- Temporary power service for building sites
- Meter services including installation, configuration and removal
- All related work that comes with electrical poles, pillars and brackets
- UV damaged consumer mains repairs
- Tiger Tails installation (visual aid for accident prevention)
Whether it’s electrical installation, repair, inspection, maintenance or upgrade, our team has the necessary skills and qualifications to complete the job on time and on budget (whether dealing with an individual client or a team of contractors). Contact us here at Tiger Electrical if you require access to professional electrical services backed by a team with technical expertise.