With some commercial developments on Princes Highway plus having a shopping centre near Sutherland station, the suburb still has plenty to offer. What it lacks can be easily found in the Sydney CBD minutes away (on a good day by the way).
As a predominantly residential area, we can say that Sutherland is about home living because the exciting amenities are significantly distanced from us. Also, green is plenty here because of recreational reserves and parks here such as the Sutherland Park, Gray Street Reserve, Forby Sutherland Memorial Garden and Waratah Park. The suburb is also known for its Sutherland Leisure Centre which has a large 50-metre outdoor pool, water fun park, aerobics room and other excellent facilities.
Electrician Sutherland 24/7
We also have an excellent team here at Tiger Electrical. It’s a result of our experience in handling large industrial and government contracts as well as having face-to-face interactions with residential everyday customers.
Whether it’s an emergency electrical repair or a full electrical installation for your new home construction or renovation, we’re always responsive no matter what time you call. We’re also reasonable people here because we only follow what’s agreed beforehand. It’s also part of our work and reason to clean up the mess after the job so you won’t have to.
Our professional electrical services for residential, strata and commercial premises include the following:
- Repair of power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical components
- Safety switches and surge protection (both in residential and commercial structures)
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Data installations (we are licensed to carry out all Phone, Data, ADSL, Cat5e, Cat 6, Coax, CCTV, TV and wireless installations)
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Thermal imaging to detect potential switchboard failure during peak usage hours
Level 2 electrician Sutherland
Aside from the usual electrical work, Tiger Electrical also has qualifications and authorisations to handle larger and more complex technical work including the following:
- New connections, maintenance and repair services of both underground and overhead installations to electricity networks
- Properly and safely disconnecting a property from the power network
- Point of attachments (POA) Disconnect/ Reconnect services, repairs and upgrades
- 24/7 prompt repair and troubleshooting if anything goes wrong with the power network services connecting to your property (e.g. storms, damaged underground or overhead service lines)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- New meter installation and configuration
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
- Temporary builder’s service for building sites
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
We have the full capabilities and more than enough manpower to handle emergency assignments and major projects. When it comes to emergencies, we have electricians in strategic and nearby locations for rapid response and action. And when it’s time to handle major industrial and government projects, we mobilise several teams to handle the situation.
Contact us today here at Tiger Electrical if speed and responsiveness are your priorities. With our fast action and professional manner of doing things, you will gain peace of mind about the results.