Whether or not the suburb’s name came from the silver reflections of light off the Parramatta River, Silverwater will always be a precious suburb for many. It’s true there’s not much we can hear about Silverwater but the suburb is just fine for its 4,000+ residents.
The suburb is 20 kilometres away from Sydney central business district but the small businesses (including warehouse spaces) here are already sufficient to meet our needs. There’s also the nearby Red Yard and the Olympic Park. There’s nothing shiny here but it suffices for now.
Electrician Silverwater 24/7
However, a faulty wiring, tripping breaker or any other kind of electrical problem is unforgivable. It can ruin your day and disturb your sleep, work or leisure.
Good thing is here at Tiger Electrical we’re always quick and aggressive when it comes to electrical repairs. Our residential and commercial electricians do the following:
- Repair of power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical components
- Safety switches and surge protection (both in residential and commercial structures)
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Data installations (we are licensed to carry out all Phone, Data, ADSL, Cat5e, Cat 6, Coax, CCTV, TV and wireless installations)
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Thermal imaging to prevent switchboard failure during peak usage hours
No matter where you are in Silverwater and anytime you call we can send an electrician to your site right away. Rest assured that it will be a long-lasting installation so that you won’t encounter an annoying electrical problem anytime soon.
Level 2 electrician Silverwater
Aside from the usual electrical work, our team is also authorised and qualified to handle more technical jobs including the following:
- Connecting or disconnecting a property to or from the power network (for residential, commercial or industrial purposes)
- Prompt repair and troubleshooting if anything goes wrong with the power network services connecting to your property (e.g. storms, damaged underground or overhead service lines)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- New meter installation and configuration
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
- Temporary builder’s service for building sites
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
These kinds of jobs require extensive training because performance and safety are at stake. As a result, individual clients and contractors choose us because of our expertise. Contact us here today at Tiger Electrical if your only standard is professional electrical work.