Lying in the Cooks River watershed and with a low rolling hills topography, Roselands is unique in its own right. And with the King Georges Road which connects Roselands to the M5 South Western Motorway (which makes going to the Sydney International Airport reasonably easy), the topography of the suburb doesn’t matter much now.
In addition, Roselands is just 16 kilometres south west of the Sydney central business district, expect a reasonable commute or car travel (within minutes whether it’s for work, leisure or business). For its 11,500+ residents Roselands is just right in the sweet spot when it comes to finding a good location to live in.
Electrician Roselands 24/7
But no matter where you are in Roselands, you may still not be exempted from the occasional electrical malfunctions. Thankfully here at Tiger Electrical Solutions, we’re available 24/7 and we’ll promptly arrive on your site no matter what time you call.
Our residential and commercial electricians have expertise in the following:
- General electrical repairs (power points, switchboards, other electrical connections)
- Partial and full house rewiring
- Switchboard upgrades
- TV points, phone points, power points
- Safe installation of TV and kitchen and bathroom appliances
- Safety switches, surge protection
- LED downlights, dimmers, security lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Bathroom exhaust fans
- Electrical safety inspections
Our licensed and insured electricians only use the best tools and parts to ensure the quality and longevity of each installation. Rest assured that you won’t encounter the same problem again and we’ll prevent them in the first place through our modern safety installations. Each of our electricians has already worked in homes, apartments, office blocks, restaurants, cafes, hospitals and even industrial sites.
Level 2 electrician Roselands
We also have industrial, commercial and residential electrical expertise in handling Level 2 electrical work. Our team has already handled the following assignments:
- New electrical connection (connecting to or adding overhead and/or underground service lines)
- Metering services (e.g. new meter installations, switchboard upgrades)
- Temporary Builder’s Service (supply and install new builders’ poles on budget and on time)
- Power disconnection (safely disconnect the property’s electrical supply before demolition)
- Repairing UV-damaged overhead lines
- All types of services related to power poles, pillars and brackets
Those kinds of jobs require a specialised skill set and the proper authorisation due to the job’s technical complexity. In addition, there are also safety and performance concerns especially in commercial and industrial sites where reliability is the top priority.
Here at Tiger Electrical we prioritise reliability, performance and safety while still delivering the best value to our customers. Contact us today and let’s discuss your requirements whether it’s for an urgent electrical repair or a complete electrical installation.