You can get an unobstructed and extensive view of the Campbelltown-Camden urban district and the metropolitan Sydney at the top of Razorback. With a height above sea level of over 500 metres, it’s like being on top and then having an appreciation of what’s beneath as well.
Aside from the appreciation and tranquillity, this place can also be a different source of activity and entertainment because of the V8 race cars. Indeed, the Razorback Range could be a perfect place to experience some variety and step back from the typical busy modern living.
Emergency electrician Razorback 24/7
But even in places such as Razorback and in the hills between the Blue Mountains and Southern Highland regions, a reliable electrical system is always a must. Aside from convenience, the perfect function of electrical fixtures such as switchboards, light fittings and power points are crucial to many residential and commercial activities.
Here at Tiger Electrical Solutions, we promptly perform emergency electrical repairs to minimise the inconveniences and interruptions. No matter what time you call, we will arrive at your site and fix the electrical issue right on the spot.
Aside from electrical repairs, our licensed and insured electricians also install the following:
- Power points, TV points, phone points
- Indoor and outdoor lighting (including the necessary wires and fittings)
- Security lighting, LED downlights, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Emergency lighting
- Power factor correction and energy-saving solutions
- Safety switches and surge protection
- Ceiling fans and bathroom exhaust fans
Our team has also been busy performing electrical rewiring and new installations in new constructions, additions and renovations in a wide variety of scenarios and constraints. Through the years we’ve gained technical experience and expertise in providing tailored solutions to each project.
Whether it’s electrical repair, upgrade, installation or maintenance (including for strata properties), we only provide a top of the line service using the best tools and parts available.
Razorback Level 2 electrical work
We are also qualified and authorised to connect or disconnect electrical supply to a residential or commercial property. Our Level 2 electrical works include the following:
- New electrical connection (connecting to or adding overhead and/or underground service line)
- Metering services (e.g. new meter installations, switchboard upgrades)
- Temporary Builder’s Service (supply and install new builders’ poles on budget and on time)
- Power disconnection (safely disconnect the property’s electrical supply before demolition)
- All types of services related to power poles, pillars and brackets
These require a high level of technical expertise because of the complex and ever-changing electrical safety and performance standards. As a result, we undergo regular training to keep ourselves up to date to such changes. This way, every installation we complete is up to the highest standards.
Contact us today and let’s discuss your project requirements. We work with contractors, property managers, business owners and individual clients and ensure smooth collaboration and prompt completion of each assignment.