Padstow Heights is a bit far from the business district (23 kilometres away). As a mostly residential suburb surrounded by more developed areas, one might think that access to high-quality services (especially electrical services) is quite difficult.
24/7 Electrician Padstow Heights
Good thing is here at Tiger Electrical Solutions, we can arrive promptly on your site to fix the electrical issue no matter what time you call. Through the years we’ve become known in South West Sydney as the team that always arrives on time and completes each project cost effectively.
We can complete each electrical repair right on the spot because we always bring the necessary tools and parts. We’re also very careful whenever we step into the premises. Our team always conducts themselves professionally so everything will remain neat.
Aside from urgent electrical repairs, our licensed electricians and technicians also do the following:
- Surge protection
- Switchboard upgrades
- Electrical hot water system installations
- Installation and repair of split and ducted air conditioning systems
- Repair of ovens, stoves and hot water systems
- Installation of smoke alarms, ceiling fans, bathroom exhaust fans, kitchen and bathroom appliances, safety switches
- Lighting installation including down lights, low voltage lighting, chandeliers, cove lighting, sensor and security lighting, and outdoor lighting
- Installation of TV and phone points
- Electrical safety inspection
- Strata and real estate electrician services
- Green energy solutions and building electrical maintenance
- Power factor correction, testing & tagging and emergency lighting & controls
Level 2 electrician Padstow Heights
Aside from the usual electrical installations and repairs, we are also authorised and qualified to connect residential, commercial and industrial facilities to the electrical distribution network. We have the technical expertise to connect homes and businesses to underground or overhead service lines.
Our Level 2 electrical work includes the following:
- New electrical connection (connecting to or adding overhead and/or underground service line)
- Metering services (e.g. new meter installations, switchboard upgrades)
- Temporary Builder’s Service (supply and install new builders’ poles on budget and time)
- Power disconnection (safely disconnect the property’s electrical supply before demolition)
- All types of services related to power poles, pillars and brackets
These kinds of jobs require a high level of expertise, which is why our team always makes sure that they know the latest safety and performance standards through continuing professional development. Even if it’s just connecting or disconnecting a home to the service lines, this still requires expertise because of safety and performance concerns.
Contact us today if you require a complete electrical service no matter how complex your requirements are. We will study your unique set of requirements and we’ll provide a tailored solution. Here at Tiger Electrical Solutions, we’re always committed to providing prompt, safe, affordable and professional electrical services 24/7.