There’s The Friendly Grocer supermarket, Commonwealth Bank and several shops, restaurants and local businesses that make living in Condell Park reasonably good and convenient. The shops located on Simmat Avenue greatly complement the stores and things that can be found on the nearby busy Bankstown.
Life always gets busy here but not just because of work. It’s also about the sporting activities and games being held at Deverall Park, Bankstown Basketball Stadium and Kinch Reserve. Right now Condell Park is not the centre of attention because it’s being overshadowed by Bankstown. That’s a good thing in many levels because residents have reasonable distance from the busyness of the business districts.
Electrician Condell Park 24/7
Even though Condell Park is not the centre of attention, we make it so here at Tiger Electrical. We understand that electrical breakdowns and other issues affect everyone no matter which suburb they’re in. Every home and business is bound to have it at one point or another.
The goal of our licensed and insured electricians is to promptly get the job done. We understand that any electrical issue is a huge inconvenience because of the interruption and more importantly because of fire and safety concerns.
Our safety-oriented residential and commercial electricians have worked on the following:
- Phone, Data, ADSL, Cat5e, Cat 6, Coax, CCTV, TV and wireless installations
- Security lighting and smoke alarms
- Safety switches and surge protection
- Lighting, controls and dimmers
- Ceiling fans and bathroom exhaust fans
- Electrical testing and tagging of all residual current devices (RCDs) and plug-in electrical equipment
- Power factor correction
- Green energy solutions
- Emergency lighting and controls
- Commercial switchboards repair, installation and inspection
- Thermal imaging to proactively prevent switchboard failure and costly downtimes
Whether it’s an emergency electrical repair, a scheduled electrical safety inspection or a full electrical installation, our team can complete each project right on time and on budget.
Level 2 electrician
We also do more complex installations including Level 2 electrical work:
- New electrical connection (connecting to or adding overhead and/or underground service line)
- Metering services (e.g. new meter installation and configuration, switchboard upgrades)
- Temporary Builder’s Service (supply and install new builders’ poles on budget and on time)
- Power disconnection (safely disconnect the property’s electrical supply before demolition and renovation)
- UV damaged consumer mains repairs
- All types of services related to power poles, pillars and brackets
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
Through the years we’ve built our expertise and experience in handling residential, commercial and industrial electrical work. Contact us here today at Tiger Electrical if you only require a professional electrical service being delivered by an experienced team.