Cobbitty is mostly a farmland (perhaps it explains why it’s the site of the agricultural branch of University of Sydney). But it’s not all about the green because there’s the Camden Airport nearby (an aerodome which is a good site for gliding and skydiving).
Living in Cobbitty is reasonably peaceful and convenient because of the small and tight population (just over 2,000). With people working in key crucial industries such as house construction, primary education, secondary education, healthcare and road freight transport, life can be productive, busy and fulfilling.
But after a long day or week of work, you deserve to relax and recharge for another day of busyness. That’s impossible if something’s bothering you at home (especially when you notice a burnt outlet, an electrical spark or you hear a faint electrical buzzing sound).
Don’t wait for it to get worse. You can contact us here right now at Tiger Electrical Solutions (phone number: 02 4605 0494, online enquiry form) for a fast and immediate action. We can verify if the problem is serious and fix the issue right away if necessary.
Our licensed and insured electricians have already worked on the following:
- Power points, switchboards, wires and other electrical fixtures
- Safety switches and surge protection
- House rewiring and switchboard upgrades
- TV aerials, TV points, phone points
- Indoor and outdoor lighting (LED downlights, dimmers, security lighting, sensor lights)
- Smoke alarms
- Bathroom exhaust fans and ceiling fans
- Energy saving solutions
- Full electrical installations (new construction, renovation, home addition, commercial space expansion)
Whether it’s a detached house, apartment building, workplace or a commercial facility, our residential and commercial electricians will complete the assignment cost effectively.
Level 2 electricians Cobbitty
Aside from the usual electrical work, Tiger Electrical has also become the leading team when it comes to being Level 2 electricians. Our technical expertise includes the following:
- New electrical connections from property to the power network (overhead and/or underground service lines)
- Safe power disconnection (before the property is demolished or renovated)
- Temporary power service for building sites
- Meter services including installation, configuration and removal
- All related work that comes with electrical poles, pillars and brackets
- Tiger Tails installation (visual aid to help prevent accidents in residential and commercial sites)
Whether it’s a simple power point replacement or a full electrical installation including connecting the property to the power network, Tiger Electrical has the necessary expertise and tools to make it happen safely and cost effectively. Many individual clients and building contractors in Cobbitty and the surrounds choose us because of our strong reputation and commitment to client satisfaction.
Contact us today and let’s discuss your project requirements. Rest assured that you’ll only witness professional work at competitive and upfront prices.