With a small group of shops located at the intersection of Bexley Road and William Street, there’s a reasonable level of ease, access and convenience here in Clemton Park. In cases you want to get away and explore more of the world, the Sydney Airport is just minutes away.
There are only 1,600+ residents here in this quiet suburb. And as with most NSW suburbs, Clemton Park is about variety and diversity because people born in Greece, China, Portugal, Lebanon, Italy and other countries are now thriving here.
Electrician Clemton Park 24/7
The peace and convenience are reasonable here. But it can all change if there’s an electrical malfunction (faulty wiring, flickering lights, burnt power points).
Here at Tiger Electrical Solutions we are always fierce and quick to act when it comes to those electrical emergencies. Our licensed and insured electricians do the following:
- Repair of power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical components
- Safety switches and surge protection (both in residential and commercial structures)
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Thermal imaging to prevent switchboard failure during peak usage hours
It’s a long list and our wide range of professional electrical services has made us the first choice of both residential and commercial clients (including strata areas, office blocks, hospitals and entertainment parks). No matter how small or complex the job is, we have the tools and skills to handle the assignment.
Level 2 electrician Clemton Park
We also have specially trained electricians who are authorised to perform complex Level 2 electrical work including:
- Connecting or disconnecting a property to or from the power network (for residential, commercial or industrial purposes)
- Prompt repair and troubleshooting if anything goes wrong with the power network services connecting to your property (e.g. storms, damaged underground or overhead service lines)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- New meter installation and configuration
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
- Temporary builder’s service for building sites
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
Contact us today here at Tiger Electrical if you require a professional electrical service at competitive pricing. Whether it’s a single power point installation or fully connecting properties to the power network, we’re always able to complete the project on time and on budget.