Birrong has the country feel. However, its identity is under threat because of the inevitable changes in the suburb and the surrounds. Good thing is no matter the changes, there’s a good chance that the Birrong Sports Club, Jim Ring Reserve, Maluga Passive Park and Band Hall Reserve will remain. These are important in preserving Birrong’s identity and the sense of belonging of the suburb’s 3,000+ population.
Electrician Birrong 24/7
We’re also likely to remain here because of our commitment to long-term business. Here at Tiger Electrical, we’ve been always committed to delivering a professional electrical service in Birrong and the entire South West Sydney.
Our licensed and insured electricians have already worked on the following:
- Power points, wires, switchboards
- Lighting and controls (essential and decorative lighting)
- Security lighting and smoke alarms
- All phone, data, adsl, cat5e, cat 6, coax, cctv, tv and wireless installations
- Ceiling fans and exhaust fans
- Surge protection and safety switches
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Power factor correction
- Emergency lighting installation and configuration
- Electrical installations, maintenance and inspections
- Thermal imaging to prevent switchboard failure
- Energy saving solutions
Whether it’s a residential or commercial site, we have the experience and capabilities to do each job properly. Whether it’s a single power point replacement or a full electrical installation in a home, strata or an entire commercial premise, rest assured that our team can get it done on time and on budget.
Level 2 electrician Birrong
Through the years we’ve also been known in expertly handling Level 2 electrical work including the following:
- New electrical connections from property to the power network (overhead and/or underground service lines)
- Safe power disconnection (removal of service lines before the property is demolished or renovated)
- Temporary power service for building sites
- Meter services including installation, configuration and removal
- All related work that comes with electrical poles, pillars and brackets
- Tiger Tails installation (visual aid to prevent accidents in commercial and residential sites)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service (also known as UV damaged consumer mains repairs)
We always keep up to date with the latest performance and safety standards and requirements when it comes to electrical installations. Contact us here today at Tiger Electrical if you want to ensure professional results achieved at a reasonable price.