With a small group of shops and other businesses located on Burwood Road (near the Punchbowl Road’s intersection) and having a mixture of residential, commercial and light industrial areas, there’s no wonder why Belfield is reasonably thriving and still remains to be a good living place for its 6,000+ residents.
Aside from being complete (plus the Belfield Bowling and Recreation Club and Rudd Park), Belfield is conveniently and strategically located just 13 kilometres south west of the Sydney central business district. Expect the City’s progress to drip and spread through the nearby suburbs. As a result, Belfield will always have a future and the people can expect to look forward to more interesting opportunities.
Electrician Belfield 24/7
However, it’s hard to focus on the future and grab those opportunities whenever there’s an electrical malfunction in your home or business. After all, most of our home, work and leisure activities depend on the perfect functioning of wires, switchboards, power points and all other electrical fixtures.
Here at Tiger Electrical Solutions we can promptly do an electrical safety inspection so you won’t have to worry about something breaking down at the worst possible moment (e.g. switchboard tripping during a crucial business event, faulty wiring during a holiday).
Aside from electrical safety inspections, our expertise also covers the following:
- Repair of power points, wires, switchboards, lighting and controls
- Switchboard upgrades, house rewiring (partial and full rewiring)
- Safety switches and surge protection
- TV points, phone points
- Dimmers, LED lights (including the light fittings and controls)
- Security lighting, sensor lights and smoke alarms
- Proper installation of appliances and exhaust fans
- Electrical safety inspections and maintenance
- Detailed thermographic scan to prevent switchboard failures
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Emergency lighting installation
- Green energy solutions
- Full electrical installations (for renovations, new constructions and additions)
Our residential and commercial electricians only use the best tools and parts to ensure the quality and longevity of each repair or installation. This way interruptions and inconveniences are minimised (and we eliminate the fire hazard due to faulty connections.
Level 2 electrician Belfield
We also have a deep technical know-how in handling Level 2 electrical work including the following:
- New electrical connections from property to the power network (overhead and/or underground service lines)
- Safe power disconnection (removal of service lines before the property is demolished or renovated)
- Temporary power service for building sites
- Meter services including installation, configuration and removal
- All related work that comes with electrical poles, pillars and brackets
- UV damaged consumer mains repairs
- Tiger Tails installation (visual aid for accident prevention)
Our team has already worked in homes, apartments, office blocks, hospitals, restaurants, cafes, entertainment facilities, commercial premises and even industrial sites.
Contact us here today at Tiger Electrical if you want to ensure a professional work (on time, on budget and clean results guaranteed). Whether it’s a single power point installation or fully connecting a property to the power network, we have the skills and capabilities to complete the job.