Named after the surgeon and explorer George Bass, Bass Hill sounds rural but in reality the place has a thriving commercial area (especially the shopping centre at 753 Hume Highway with a 20,000 square metre size).
Aside from busy commercial atmosphere, there’s also a busy sporting air here because several facilities are available here where people can play rugby league, soccer, hockey, cricket and cycling. The Crest sporting complex was home to the Sydney Bulls Jim Beam Cup Rugby League Club, South West Strikers Soccer Club, Bankstown District Sports Club Hockey Club, Banksports Athletics, Bankstown Sports Cycling Club and Bankstown Sports Gymnastics.
Electrician Bass Hill 24/7
However, it gets hard to enjoy the sporting activities (whether you’re watching or playing when you leave home) if there’s something wrong with the electrical fixtures. Burnt power points and tripping breakers can ruin your enjoyment and can affect your work.
Here at Tiger Electrical we minimise the hassle by arriving promptly and trying to fix the issue right on the spot (we always bring the necessary parts and tools). Our electrical services include the following:
- Repair of power points, lighting controls, wires, switchboards and other electrical components
- Safety switches and surge protection (both in residential and commercial structures)
- Partial and full house rewiring including switchboard upgrades
- Proper TV installation and secure mounting
- Phone points, emergency lighting, sensor lights, smoke alarms
- Essential and decorative lighting installation (indoor and outdoor)
- Bathroom exhaust fans, ceiling fans
- Smart energy saving solutions
- Electrical safety inspections & maintenance
- Scheduled maintenance of power outlets, lighting systems, generators, surge protectors and power factor correction units
- Electrical testing & tagging
- Thermal imaging to prevent switchboard failure during peak usage hours
Our licensed and insured electricians handle residential and commercial assignments and ensure standards are being adhered to. Rest assured that each installation will last a long time because we only use the highest quality parts.
Level 2 electrician Bass Hill
Our team provides end-to-end solutions and even handle complex electrical work including the following:
- Connecting or disconnecting a property to or from the power network (for residential, commercial or industrial purposes)
- Prompt repair and troubleshooting if anything goes wrong with the power network services connecting to your property (e.g. storms, damaged underground or overhead service lines)
- UV damage and defect notice repair service
- New meter installation and configuration
- Tiger Tails installation (effective visual aid in the prevention of electrical accidents on residential and commercial sites)
- Temporary builder’s service for building sites
- All work related to the repair, installation and maintenance of electric poles, pillars and brackets
We strictly adhere to the timeline and budget no matter how complex the project. We’ve already overcome tricky scenarios and are able to successfully complete each job no matter how big or small. Contact us here today at Tiger Electrical if you require a professional and complete electrical service.